The new Side View brings XR75 X-Ray technology and low TCO to rigid package inspection. Applications include PET bottles, standup pouches, vertical cartons and aseptic packaging.
The Side View is a touchless solution with a compact 2m footprint. It mounts over your existing production line, eliminating product transfers and jams. A new addition to the XR75 performance line, the system offers unbeatable contaminant detection along with low power consumption providing a superior return on investment.
Side View X-Ray Specifications
- Solution mounts over customer’s conveyor – no transfer points or curtains
- Customer’s max conveyor width: 250mm
- Customer’s max conveyor height: 250mm
- Max product width: 150mm
- Max product height: 260mm
- Belt speeds: 10 to 120m/min
- Washdown: IP65 (KXE7514BVELE), IP40 (KXE7514BWELE)
- Overall length: 2,000mm
- Reject timing: Encoder pulses
When it comes to accuracy and reliability in food x-ray inspection, the XR75 series is the top in its class. It efficiently performs food inspection for all products at lower energy levels, resulting in a reduced true cost of ownership.
The precision-engineered, highly-sensitive Side View X-Ray system is the latest in the advanced XR75 series of inspection solutions. It sets a new standard for improving product quality and safety, exceeding the needs of today’s demanding food processing industry. In addition to contaminant detection, it can also identify packaging defects and fill level.
- Metal 0.6-0.8mm
- Wire 0.5-0.7mm x 2mm long
- Glass 2.0-3.0mm
- Stone (red meat) 2.0-3.0mm
- Virtual Weighing Yes
- Missing Item, Fill Level Yes
- ALL - Advanced Long Life Technology
- Variable X-Ray Power by Menu
- Low x-ray power: 150W
- Integrated Cabinet Cooling System
- Secondary cooler optional for high temperature environments
- Solid State Drive and Embedded Software
- Sealed, Non-Circulating Tube Cooling System
- 15" Touch Screen HMI
- Mounts over customer’s conveyor – no moving parts
- Angled External Surfaces