New Features and Enhancements Streamline RF/Microwave Design
V14 of the NI AWR Design Environment platform has been released and is available to download for current customers and evaluators. This latest release includes new features, add-on modules and enhancements to the NI AWR Design Environment software suite of products, including Microwave Office/Analog Office circuit design software, Visual System Simulator (VSS) system design software and AXIEM planar and Analyst 3D finite element method (FEM) electromagnetic (EM) simulators.
In particular, the V14 release focuses on streamlining and expediting all stages of design—from initial starts using powerful network synthesis to circuit, system and EM simulation technology improvements for performance analysis, optimization and verification. Along with enhancements to design flow automation, the release offers an unmatched user experience to accelerate RF/microwave designs from concept to product.
- Design Environment, Layout and Automation
- Advanced report/measurement management
- Improved report generation for power amplifiers (PAs)
- Expanded PCB import wizard automates layout edit/capture
- Enhanced iNet intelligent net routing and layout manager
- System Simulation and Models/Libraries
- Phased-array generation wizard (add-on module)
- New spatial channel models
- System bus support
- Circuit Simulation and Models/Libraries
- New network synthesis for impedance matching (add-on module)
- New tuner interface for large-scale parametric design
- Loop gain stability analysis
- EM Simulation and Modeling
- Port points for component/EM integration
- 3D internal wave ports
- Support for conformal structures such as antennas
To learn more about the V14 release, visit the What’s New page (http://www.awrcorp.com/whats-new) to read the What’s New brochure and watch What’s New videos, as well as explore Guided Help designs showcasing new features and enhancements.
Pricing and Availability
NI AWR Design Environment V14 is available immediately. Current customers may download the V14 release at any time by logging into the customer portal download site (https://awrcorp.com/download/login.aspx). For pricing, licensing or any other V14 related questions, kindly contact your local NI AWR software representative.