Food & Beverage industry is challenged with effectively maximizing asset performance, increasing uptime and controlling costs while meeting product demand. The Processing and Packaging sectors must adhere to strict regulations, and with the focus on lean manufacturing and GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice), operators are handling more equipment maintenance tasks such as intermediate cleaning, lubrication and equipment inspections TabWare Computerized Maintenance Management System / Enterprise Asset Management (CMMS / EAM) solution is designed to help Food & Beverage manufacturers manage maintenance, spare parts inventory and purchasing operations. TabWare provides support for complex food equipment maintenance and also helps improve Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE). TabWare specifically helps the Food & Beverage industry by:
- Maximizing asset performance through maintenance Business Intelligence (BI) dashboards that show specific KPIs, such as the health of your assets, maintenance costs, equipment downtime and inventory, with drilldown capability to spot areas of concern and quickly get to the details
- Managing maintenance costs through effective work planning and scheduling, easy review and approvals of work orders, projects, requisitions and purchase orders, integrated spare parts inventory management and streamlined requisitions.
- Improving operations by analyzing equipment breakdown information, tracking PM program compliance, facilitating planned maintenance and improving communications between maintenance and operations.
- Supporting Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM) programs and the stringent requirements under the Global Food Safety Initiative (GFSI).
- Ensuring regulatory compliance through work management, preventive and predictive maintenance and comprehensive event tracking for accidents, emissions, inspections, audits and spills with complete audit trail of follow up activities.
- Controlling costs and assuring regulatory compliance through enforced approval limits, work flow and negotiated vendor pricing agreements.
AssetPoint has extensive industry experience and TabWare CMMS / EAM is trusted by Food & Beverage organizations to provide the information needed to maximize asset performance, control maintenance costs and improve operations, leading to improved productivity and profitability.