Solid State Broadband High Power Amplifier: 2244
Empower RF's 2244 amplifier is comprised of multi-drawer integrated liquid-cooled subsystems to produce minimum of 8kW peak pulsed output power in the L-band frequency. Each of the amplifier subsystem drawer features multiple high power GaN on SiC devices that provide wide frequency response, high gain, high peak power capability, and low distortions.
Additional Product Features Include:
- Solid-state class AB design
- Suitable for instantaneous pulse operation over the operating band
- Compact Modular design and scalable architecture
- 50 ohm input/output impedance
- Built-in Control, Monitoring and Protection functions
- High reliability and ruggedness
For more information on this product, download the available datasheet.