Secondary Packaging Equipment
With Stevanato Group, you benefit from a single point of contact for all your pharmaceutical packaging processes: cartoning, labeling, case packing and palletizing. Our portfolio includes a broad range of modular solutions which can be configured together for totally customized solutions, in a very compact footprint.
We can provide secondary packaging lines adapting to small batches and high production volumes for multiple and very different product formats, including glass primary containers and drug delivery devices. A focus on robotics, quick format change and gentle handling ensure high production reliability and efficiency.
- Modular layout for tailored packaging lines
- Large range of formats, fast changeover with reproducible settings
- Clearly organized, user-friendly machine operation
- Ergonomic design for optimum access to production and HMI
- Extensive controls can be integrated depending on the application
- Complete traceability through serialization
- Possibility to connect assembly equipment for a turnkey solution
- Made to be flexible
- Different product presentations can be processed cost-effectively thanks to our modular approach. We adapt to your programs offering a wide range of infeed and sorting systems both for small batch packaging and high-speed lines.
- Fast format change
- Manufacturers need highly flexible packaging machines. Fast format changes and the capability to integrate new formats are therefore essential. With this in mind, Stevanato Group offers each customer the right application to maximize OEE, such as rapid change-over without tools or automatic change-over as well.
- Turnkey solutions
- Leveraging our in-house competences and modular approach, engineers can develop a turnkey system including assembly and packaging solutions on the same line for a fully integrated production line.