- Booster service
- Spraying systems
- Water circulation
- Liquid transfer
- General purpose pumping
Features and Benefits
The 3656 and 3756 S-Group pumps from Goulds Water Technology have been designed with technical benefits to meet the needs of users in a variety of water supply, recirculation, and cooling applications.
- The model 3656 offers close coupled design for space saving and simplified maintenance.
- The model 3756 offers a bearing frame mounted design for flexibility of installation and drive arrangements.
- Back pull-out to reduce maintenance down time.
- Standard Type 21 mechanical seal for both reliability and availability. Carbon/ceramic/ BUNA standard, with other faces and elastomers available.
- 3656/3756 available in all iron, bronze fitted or all bronze construction for application versatility.
- Replaceable wearing components include stainless steel shaft sleeve and casing and hub wear rings to maintain peak efficiency.
- Packed box sealing is also available as an option.
- Enclosed impeller design, dynamic balancing and renewable wear rings reduce losses affecting performance and pump life.
- Suction and discharge pipe connections are NPT threaded, except 3 x 4 7 which has 125 lb. ANSI flat faced flanges.
- Rigid cast iron motor adapter provides support and registered fits maintain positive unit alignment.
- Standard NEMA motor frame, JM or JP shaft extension, C-face mounting, single phase or three phase, 3500 or 1750 RPM. Open drip proof and totally enclosed fan cooled.
- Optional explosion proof or high efficiency motors available.
- Optional rigid carbon steel bedplate, sheet metal coupling guard and T. B. Woods spacer coupling for 3756 models