Travel and Sample Size Packaging Solutions for Consumers On the Go
Jones high-speed tablet pouching lines can handle run sizes of two million-plus pouches, making them ideal for high-volume production projects. Our pouch packaging services include liquids, creams, tablets, gel caps, granular powders for trade, and sample packs.
Whether you are looking to promote a new product through sampling or offer a unit-dose format, our full-service and experienced packaging services team can provide end-to-end management of your pouching projects:
- Analysis of your requirements
- Package design Standard rectangular/square layouts or custom
- 360° degree die-cut designs
- Single, dual, triple and quad product samples
- Magazine pouch packaging capability
- In-house tool & die shop for custom package designs
- Extensive inventory of tooling for standard pouch sizes
- Product/material compatibility consultation
A highly compliant and regulated facility means we can take on projects across a wide range of industries, particularly those with stringent compliance requirements such as pharmaceutical and personal care.
All of these products are ideal candidates for delivery in standard or custom pouch packages – an effective and economical way to maximize your brand and your product’s impact within a targeted market.
Packaging the Future of Healthcare
Jones Healthcare Group offers pharmaceutical and nutraceutical contract packaging solutions. Our facility in Brampton, Canada, is FDA approved, cGMP and ISO compliant, and Health Canada certified. With greater than 98% on-time and in-full delivery, we are primed for your next packaging project with ample available capacity, whether it is a test or a large commercial run.