Ovitas i-Link For ELO ECM Suite Implemented At New Hampshire Generator Installers
i-Link Web Service synchronizes master data between ERP and ELOenterprise for intelligent document management
Boston, MA and Burlington, MA (PRWEB) - ELO Digital Office USA enabling businesses to improve collaboration and digitalize information management, announced today that New Hampshire Generator Installers (NHGI) implemented i-Link, a web service from ELO Business Partner Ovitas. i-Link synchronizes master data between an ERP system and ELO ECM Suite for enterprise document management. With Ovitas i-Link, NHGI automatically routes documents such as invoices or purchase orders from their ERP system to the ELO document management system. “i-Link is a huge time saver that promotes efficiency, benefitting both employees and customers,” noted Brian Bettencourt, president of NHGI. “Instead of techs requesting customer information from the home office, they now have immediate access to accurate information regardless of where they are working.”
i-Link for ELO ECM Suite Increases ROI in QuickBooks
Integration of the ELO ECM Suite with QuickBooks increases NHGI’s ROI in QuickBooks as well. As customers’ product and maintenance documents are added to the ELO system, those documents are automatically synchronized with QuickBooks for billing and invoicing. “With i-Link, we now have a 360-degree view of a customer’s profile spanning work, product, and billing history along with warranties and maintenance schedules,” continued Bettencourt.
“We developed i-Link exclusively for ELO,” said Tibor Tscheke, CEO of Ovitas, “and its adoption at NHGI underscores the value that ELO brings to small- and medium-sized businesses.” The solution streamlines and automates a number of ERP-related processes such as:
- Vendor AP Approval: i-Link pulls master vendor and PO data from the ERP system enabling AP to easily reconcile bills with POs, and route approvals to the right people in the right departments.
- Customer Invoice Management: i-Link imports and files invoices as generated by the ERP system and uses the ELO record keeping functions to automatically apply company retention schedule(s).
- Quote Management: Creates and revises quotes in ELO. When quotes are approved by customers, a sales workflow pushes data to the ERP system converting the quote to an invoice.
- Sales Support: Customer data and invoice information is synchronized enabling non-accounting staff to view pertinent customer data.
- eSignature with DocuSign: Integration between i-Link and DocuSign allows users to view and manage existing contracts, create new contracts, and send them to be signed all in ELO.
“It’s exciting to have ELO Business Partners such as Ovitas bring innovative solutions to the market that further enhance the ELO ECM Suite,” noted Szilvia Horvath, president and CEO of ELO Digital Office USA. “These innovations fuel ELO’s continued success but more importantly help ELO customers grow their businesses with easy-to-use document management solutions.”
About ELO Digital Office USA
ELO Digital Office USA provides innovative digital content management solutions for organizations of all sizes and industries throughout the United States. ELOoffice, ELOprofessional, and ELOenterprise give businesses an electronic and secure way to easily capture, archive, and manage business documents and information – both paper-based and digital. A subsidiary of ELO Digital Office GmbH (founded in 1998), ELO USA is headquartered in Boston, MA and is part of a network of global ELO offices throughout Asia, Australia, Europe, and North and South America. Visit ELO USA. Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter.
Headquartered in the technology corridor of Route 128 (I-95) in Burlington, Massachusetts, Ovitas is a leading ELO Business Partner specializing in Document Management Systems (DMS), Enterprise Content Management (ECM), and Component Content Management (CCM/DITA) solutions. Ovitas services companies and governmental agencies throughout North and South America as well as Europe. Visit Ovitas. Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter.
View original release here: Model.Doc.OriginalUrl