End Suction Centrifugal Pumps, and G&L Series MCC
Features and Benefits
- Superior Materials of Construction: AISI 316L stainless steel impeller and seal housing for corrosion resistance, and improved strength and ductility. Cast iron casing for strength and durability.
- High Efficiency Impeller: Enclosed impeller in 316L stainless steel maintains maximum efficiencies over the life of the pump without adjustment.
- Casing: Cast iron construction with NPT threaded, centerline connections, easily accessible vent, prime and drain connections. Nine position casing rotation for easy piping.
- Mechanical Seal: Standard John Crane seal with carbon ceramic faces, BUNA elastomers, and stainless metal parts. Optional high temperature and chemical duty seals available.
- Motors: NEMA standard open drip-proof, totally enclosed fan cooled enclosures. Rugged ball bearing design for continuous duty under all operating conditions.
Click the button below to directly contact the supplier. Use it to:
- Ask a question.
- Request more detailed information or literature.
- Discuss your current project/application.
- Request a quote.
- Locate a distributor in your area.
- Schedule a demo.