In this Aberdeen whitepaper, find out the real ROI of transforming your shopper experience strategy.
The ROI of Transforming Your Shopper Experience Strategy
Customer experience has become the most significant differentiating factor for businesses across almost all sectors. In no other sector is it as vital for brands to build and deliver top-notch customer experiences as it is for companies selling consumer products — those selling home goods (e.g., furniture, apparel, etc.). Between January and May of 2018, Aberdeen surveyed 162 consumer brands (firms within segments such as home goods and apparel) around the world to uncover the top trends and best practices influencing their shopper experience management activities.
Respondents to the survey were asked to share their company performance across various key performance indicators (KPIs). We used five KPIs that are measured by at least 70% of all survey participants to separate respondents into two categories based on their performance across those five KPIs: Best-in-Class (top 20% of the respondents) and All Others (remaining 80% of the respondents). While firms use many other metrics, using widely measured metrics (reflected by 70% of firms measuring them today) helps benchmark firms across common metrics.