Extract more material and profits from your shipping and transfer totes with the Xtrakt® Liquid Dispensing System
The Xtrakt® liquid dispensing system revolutionizes the dispensing of liquids from bulk packaging in IBCs. Both Xtrakt® products were designed to optimize productivity of dispensing viscous liquids while reducing residual waste and boosting profitability. We currently offer two products which are designed specifically to work with different ranges of viscosity.
Xtrakt® is a groundbreaking, high viscosity liquid transfer system that mitigates product loss while reducing processing time, environmental impact and worker safety risks.
- Consistently leaves less than 2 kg of product in the liner, while air-assisted dispensing systems leave as much as 10 kg-40 kg of product
- Drive unit’s ergonomic design makes it easy for a single operator to handle
- Specially designed ILC Dover flexible liner has double-wall strength and texturing tailored to work with the Xtrakt® drive unit to wring and recover more product
Calculate Your Savings
Compared to even the best air-assisted discharge systems, Xtrakt® offers substantial cost savings and a quick return on investment.
- Residual product loss
- Labor associated with attempted recovery of residual
- Disposal costs for unrecovered residual products
- Lower operator lost time and worker’s comp claims
- Lower staff costs, free up workers for vital jobs
Features and Benefits
- Works with Existing Pumps
Once your positive displacement diaphragm or piston pump empties 65% – 85% of product from your intermediate bulk container’s (IBC) inner liner, a push of a button engages the Xtrakt® system’s drive unit to help complete the extraction.
- Minimal operator intervention
Typical IBC extraction requires manual tugging, twisting, lifting or tilting of the liner, putting workers at risk for injury. Xtrakt® is a hands-free system.
- A stronger, dual-wall liner
Standard liners may tear under stress. ILC Dover’s flexible liner offers double-wall strength and texturing tailored to wring and recover more residual product
- All-in-one deployment
The Xtrakt® system components, rugged drive unit and pneumatic control system reside on a deployment cart which is easily moved within the facility.
- Driving more savings
As the drive unit is activated, it tensions the dual-wall liner and begins to crawl down the bag, continuing to present liquid to the pump to support full discharge.
- Stops automatically
Designed to shut down once it reaches the bottom of each liner, the Xtrakt® drive unit helps dispense all but 2 kg or less of product
- Greater worker safety
Because the Xtrakt® System’s automated recovery of residual products eliminates the need for worker intervention during discharge, the risk of an injury and worker’s compensation claims are reduced. And the empty, single-use liners are stackable for easy disposal.