ImageRight, provider of the insurance industry's leading content management and workflow solution, is pleased to announce the company signed eight new insurance customers during the fourth quarter of 2008.
"The current economic climate has insurance entities looking for
solutions to help them realize and utilize the full potential and
productivity within their organizations," said Don Elias, president of
ImageRight. "These respected companies clearly recognized ImageRight's
commitment to ongoing development, modern, user-friendly technology, and exemplary service which will benefit them during the implementation
phase and beyond. We look forward to working with them closely."
Companies who recently purchased the ImageRight system include:
- Brooks Insurance Agency - based in Toledo, Ohio, Brooks Insurance is one of the largest independent full-service insurance agencies in the region, specializing in personal insurance, employee benefits programs, surety services, as well as financial services for individuals and organizations.www.brooksinsurance.com
- G.R. Klinefelters Underwriters Inc. - based in Ephrata,
Pennsylvania, G.R. Klinefelters Underwriters is an insurance agency
specializing in property/casualty insurance coverages.
- The Harford Mutual Insurance Companies - based in Bel Air, Maryland and founded in 1842, Harford Mutual provides property and casualt insurance products and services to a regional market. www.harfordmutual.com
- InsPro - based in Freemont, Nebraska, InsPro is an independent, multi-line insurance agency providing professional and risk management services in Nebraska, plus offering a complete line of insurance products and services, including commercial insurance, personal insurance, employee benefits and financial services. www.insproins.com
- Marchman Steele Agency - based in Tucker, Georgia, the Marchman Steele Agency was founded in 1983 to administer the Georgia Life and Health Guarantee Fund and the Georgia Insurance Insolvency Pool.
- Pennsylvania Lumbermens Mutual Insurance Company - based in
Philadelphia, Pennslyvania Lumbermens Mutual Insurance Company was
established in 1895 to write specialized coverages for the lumber
and woodworking industries, and has grown to include building
material dealers, sawmills, manufacturers and distributors.
- ProWest Insurance Services - based in Fulton, California, ProWest Insurance Services is an insurance wholesaler that provides
personal and commercial insurance coverages.
- U.S. Risk Services, Inc. - based in Dallas, Texas, U.S. Risk is a specialty lines underwriting manager and wholesale broker offering a broad range of products and services through its affiliate companies.
ImageRight is the only company currently providing an insurance-specific content management and workflow solution recognized as #1 in the industry by clients, industry trade publications and analyst firms
alike. In 2008, ImageRight won Best Overall Vendor for Property/Casualty and Life/Health in the 2008 Insurer's Choice Awards (presented by Tech Decisions and Financial Insights) and top honors for Enterprise Technology in the 2008 VIP Awards (presented by Insurance Networking News and Celent). The company's more than 500 current customers include life, property/casualty and reinsurance carriers, agencies, MGAs, wholesale insurance brokers and insurance service providers representing all segments of the insurance industry.
Conyers, Ga.-based ImageRight is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Vertafore, Inc., a leading provider of specialized software solutions and information for the insurance industry. ImageRight provides complete content management solutions coupled with advanced workflow automation that is scalable for insurance operations of all sizes, and that has been implemented at over 500 companies within the insurance industry. For more information, visit www.imageright.com,