During July and August of 2008, eight insurance organizations selected ImageRight's industry-leading solution to handle their content management and workflow needs.
"Each time a new client signs up to become part of the ImageRight family our overall knowledge of the way the industry works is increased exponentially," said Don Elias, president of ImageRight. "ImageRight's clients are dealing with new situations, new products and increased workloads. They need new, different and better solutions. ImageRight's commitment to ongoing development, driven by client requests, and our exemplary service are the reason more insurance organizations choose to work with ImageRight for content management and workflow than any one other vendor in this space."
Companies who recently purchased the ImageRight system include:
- Alabama Insurance Underwriting Association (AIUA) - based in Foley, Alabama, AIUA provides essential, basic, no frills, property/casualty coverage typically on a "last resort" basis and at rates that are generally higher than the average rates offered in the private market for a policy providing broad coverage options. www.alabamabeachpool.org
- AlaskaUSA Insurance Brokers, LLC - based in Anchorage, Alaska, Alaska USA Insurance Brokers is a full service insurance agency, wholly owned by Alaska USA Federal Credit Union, which develops insurance plans and makes recommendations to meet specific client requirements. www.alaskausainsurance.com
- The Argos Group - based in Birmingham, Alabama, The Argos Group is a provider of workers' compensation insurance.
- The Builders Group of Minnesota - based in Eagan, Minnesota, The Builders Group (TBG) is a self-insured workers' compensation insurance fund founded to provide a long-term, stable workers' compensation insurance program for the construction industry of Minnesota. www.tbgmn.com
- Builders Mutual Insurance Company - based in Raleigh, North Carolina, Builders Mutual Insurance Company is a mutual
insurance company that has been serving the building industry
since 1984 and operates in North Carolina, South Carolina,
Tennessee and Virginia. www.buildersmutual.com
- Grain Dealers Mutual Insurance Company - operates in most of the U.S., offering a full line of property/casualty coverage and service, including commercial lines and personal lines, through independent agents. http://www.graindealers.com/
- HIROC Insurance Services Limited - is a fully-owned subsidiary of Healthcare Insurance Reciprocal of Canada (HIROC), Canada's leading provider of healthcare liability insurance, which provides subscribers with a comprehensive range of insurance services, including industry leading risk management programs and education, innovative insurance products and unparalleled claims management expertise. http://www.hiroc.com/
- Leaders Life Insurance Company - based in Tulsa, Oklahoma, and marketing in Oklahoma, Texas, Arkansas and Kansas, Leaders Life services over 500 agents and brokers and 1,200 employer groups while providing quality term life and critical illness insurance products to hard-working families at the worksite. www.leaderslife.com
ImageRight is the only company currently providing an insurance-specific content management and workflow solution recognized as #1 in the industry by clients, industry trade publications and analyst firms alike. In 2008, ImageRight won Best Overall Vendor for Property/Casualty and Life/Health in the 2008 Insurer's Choice Awards (presented by Tech Decisions and Financial Insights) and top honors for Enterprise Technology in the 2008 VIP Awards (presented by Insurance Networking News and Celent). The company's more than 450 current customers include life, property/casualty and reinsurance carriers, agencies, MGAs, wholesale insurance brokers and insurance service providers representing all segments of the insurance industry.
Conyers, Ga.-based ImageRight is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Vertafore, Inc., a leading provider of specialized software solutions and information for the insurance industry. ImageRight provides complete document and content management solutions coupled with advanced workflow automation that is scalable for insurance operations of all sizes, and that has been implemented at over 450 companies within the insurance industry. For more information, please visit ImageRight on the web at www.imageright.com.