The FP100 is able to automatically prime to 28 ft (8.5 m) of suction lift. Automatic or manual starting/stopping available with mounted control panel or remote operation and telemetry using optional FST.
Extended dry-running is possible with the exclusive Godwin liquid bath mechanical seal design. Dry running and portability make the FP100 the perfect choice for dewatering and flood protection of commercial and industrial properties.
FM Approved, FP100 has passed rigorous full-scale simulation testing as well as individual component testing. Additionally, Xylem's quality control team tests and approves pump performance of every FP Series bareshaft pump-end we produce.
- Dri-Prime® automatic self-priming system
- FM approved flood protection
- Simple maintenance limited to checking fluid levels and filters
- Liquid bath mechanical seal for dry-running and reduced maintenance costs
- Abrasion-resistant silicon carbide seal faces for trouble-free performance
- Emissions compliant engines available