The QPQ2456 from Qorvo is a high-performance, high power, BAWplexer. This product takes advantage of Qorvo's edgeBoost™ technologies which deliver extremely steep skirts, while simultaneously exhibiting low loss in the Wi-Fi bands and high near-in rejection.
The BAWplexer enables single antenna implementation combining both 2.4 GHz and 5-7 GHz Wi-Fi applications. The 2.4 GHz path integrates a BAW filter to enable longer range of Wi-Fi and an increase in network capacity. The 5-7 GHz path is a low-loss bandpass incorporating the expanded spectrum including all Wi-Fi channels in the UNII1-8 bands. The diplexer is designed for thermally challenging environment and exhibits excellent power handling capabilities.
Additional Product Features Include:
- Integrated 2.4 GHz Rejection that enables higher regulatory powers for Wi-Fi CH1 and CH11
- Wide passband that incorporates all Wi-Fi 6 channels in UNII1-8
- Low insertion loss in both passbands
- Extended temperature performance from -20 to +95 °C
- High power handling to +28 dBm averaged Input Power
To learn more about this product, download the available datasheet.