More efficiency. More reliability. More performance.
With our CR vertical inline multistage pump technology, we’ve delivered best-in-class reliability and efficiency for more than 45 years. But we never stop imagining ways to do even more. Introducing the new generation of CR pumps—three models (95, 125 and 155) with reimagined features and capabilities that move the limits of what’s possible.
MORE EFFICIENCY AND PERFORMANCE
Every detail of the new CR range was designed for maximum energy efficiency and performance across the board. The superior hydraulic design delivers a 6 to 11 point efficiency gain in addition to dramatically increased overall performance, offering more than 1,000 gpm and 1,000 feet of head.
- Improved impeller design reduces energy loss
- New flow-guiding system eliminates eddies and turbulence
- Optimized flow path reduces pressure loss
90% of pump life cycle costs are from energy consumption, so significantly reduced consumption equates to high cost savings.
The new generation of large CR pumps is even more robust than its forerunners, thanks to state-of-the-art technology in simulation design, materials, testing and production. Every pump is individually tested before leaving the factory, and reimagined features reduce pump downtime and lower operating costs.
- New thrust handling device allows use of standard motors
- Balanced shaft seal can be replaced without removing the motor
- Enhanced impeller and chamber design reduces NPSHr
- Lower vibration overall minimizes wear and tear