High-throughput, automated, dynamic and static light scattering
Upgrade to plates
The DynaPro excels at high-throughput sizing and screening of pharmaceutical and nanoparticle formulations to enable novel workflows that simply would not be possible with other DLS instruments. Even if you need to run just a handful of samples, it's a great productivity booster.
For biotherapeutic development, the DynaPro Plate Reader is a comprehensive solution for stability evaluation. Measure aggregation, aggregate size distributions, changes in solution molecular weight, and propensity for aggregation: indicators of both thermal stability (Tonset, Tm, Tagg) and colloidal stability (A2/B22, kD) may be quantified with plate-based DLS and SLS. Even viscosity of concentrated protein solutions can be screened across dozens of formulations in a single plate.
For nanoparticle formulation and process development, including viral vectors, non-viral vectors and nano-drug delivery vehicles, the DynaPro adds particle concentration / physical titer to basic DLS measurements of size and polydispersity. Its automation is particularly valued to screen fractions during process development and then to quantify CQAs in quality control.
Compatible with DYNAMICS®
The DynaPro Plate Reader is operated by DYNAMICS, our powerful software package for collecting, analyzing, and reporting automated batch dynamic and static light scattering data.
DYNAMICS is offered with a 21 CFR Part 11 compliant Security Pack option, enabling the use of the DynaPro Plate Reader in a GMP environment.
The DynaPro Plate Reader offers dynamic light scattering (DLS) and static light scattering (SLS) measurements of the size, molecular weight, concentration and interactions of proteins, nanoparticles and other macromolecules in situ in industry-standard microwell plates. No liquid handling occurs after dispensing into the plates, to maximize throughput and minimize sample carryover. This ground-breaking instrument provides rapid optimization of the formulation process for:
A wealth of applications
The DynaPro Plate Reader provides unparalleled levels of ease-of-use, productivity, reproducibility, and flexibility in order to address additional demanding applications such as:
- Assessing aggregation or oligomerization
- Quantifying AAV titer for multiple processes
- Determining protein stability-indicating parameters such as thermal denaturation and colloidal stability
- Optimizing protein crystallization
- Screening high-concentration protein solutions for reversible association and viscosity
- Measure hydrodynamic radius from 0.5 nm to 1000 nm
- Determine particle concentration for particles up to 320 nm in diameter
- Sensitivity for size down to 0.125 mg/mL lysozyme
- Measure weight-average molar mass from 1 to 1000 kDa
- Industry-standard microwell plates of 96, 384 or 1536 wells
- Sample volume from 4 μL to 150 μL
- All measurements made in situ in the wells
- Temperature ramps from 4 °C to 85 °C
- Integrates with plate-based liquid handling robotics