CHEM-FEED Wall Mount Skid Systems were designed and engineered using solid modeling tools for superior piping installation and easy component maintenance. Every skid is completely assembled, tested, and shipped directly to you.
An optional SONIC-PRO® Chemical Flow Meter provides accurate measurement of chemical feed and features an isolated 4-20 mA output, process control via configurable solid state relay, and user-configurable flow rate and total set-point triggers.
System Type: Single pump system
Product Compatibility: M1, M2, M3, M4, MD1, MD3, MC2, MC3
Frame Material: Polyethylene
Mounting Position: Wall
CHEM-FEED® Wall Mount Skid Systems were designed and engineered using solid modeling tools for superior piping installation and easy component maintenance. Every skid is completely assembled, tested, and shipped directly to you.
- Straightforward chemical feed skid: easy to order, ready to install, 2-week lead-time
- Visual flow indicator for visual confirmation that chemical is flowing
- All installed components are isolated with ball valves for easy maintenance
- 2 Year Warranty
- Constructed out of strong Chemical/UV resistant polyethylene
- Heavy-duty wall mounting strut channels
- Optional chemical feed flow meter to precisely measure the chemical output from the metering pump
- Ball valves are vented for operator safety
- Leak-free threadless connections to ensure leak-free chemical feed
Ease of installation and use:
- Fits through a standard door opening for ease of installation
- Designed to be mounted on a wall, where space is limited or above a day tank, tote, or barrel
- 4 sturdy handles for easy transport and ease of installation
- Piping/Unions – Specify from PVC, CPVC, PVDF, or Chem Proline® (PE)
- Calibration Cylinder – Confirm pump output under system conditions. Specify cylinder volumes from 1.6 GPH to 64 GPH (PVC/Glass).
- Pressure Gauge with Guard – Isolate and protect the system pressure gauge. Specify pressure ranges from 0-30 psi, 0-100psi, or 0-200 psi
- Flow Indicator – Provides a visual indication of chemical movement through the system
- Inlet Y Strainer – Recommended for Diaphragm Pump systems
Optional components (see product matrix)
- Pulsation Dampener – Protects the system components from pulsation. Recommended for diaphragm pump systems only
- Back Pressure Valve – Protects the user from back-flow during pump maintenance
- MS6 Chemical Flowmeter – Provides 4-20mA and pulse output data to SCADA and to the pump to verify the chemical feed
- Pressure Switch with Guard – Activate or de-activate equipment when the pressure in a piping system either rises or falls to a set pressure