Our new Uhlmann integrated bottling line is equipped with track-and-trace technology to ensure the drug product is packaged with efficiency and precision while adhering to strict cGMP and regulatory standards. This line includes a secure serialization platform compliant with the Drug Supply Chain Security Act (DSCSA).
A reliable supply chain from a trusted partner – our multi-level solutions, seamless business integration and unwavering commitment to customer service support your drug portfolio needs across global markets.
Bottle Packaging Highlights:
- Up to 150 bottles per minute
- 100% counting accuracy using Cremer technology
- Capable of filling multiple product shapes
- Full inspection and rejection system: tablet inspection, cotton protrusion, foil presence, desiccant and cap presence, ensuring the highest quality
- HDPE, PET and glass
- Round, square or oblong bottles
- 30 – 1,250 cc
- Multiple cap options
- Consumer/purse pack vials
Our packaging platform is complete with ideation, graphic design, intelligent packaging capability and structural development for cartons and labels, as well as primary and secondary packaging services to ensure speed to market.
Packaging the Future of Healthcare
Jones Healthcare Group offers pharmaceutical and nutraceutical contract packaging solutions. Our facility in Brampton, Canada, is FDA approved, cGMP and ISO compliant, and Health Canada certified. With greater than 98% on-time and in-full delivery, we are primed for your next packaging project with ample available capacity, whether it is a test or a large commercial run.