Aquavar IPC Variable Speed Controller is optimized for pumps in submersible and ground water applications. It adds capabilities including multi-pump configuration and remote monitoring.
Optimized for Pumps
- Wide range of standard and permanent magnet motors with power up to 90kw/600hp
- Developed by pump experts and optimized for controlling pumps
- Submersible and above ground applications
Quick set up and ease of use
- Easier start-up and programming with Start-Up Genie
- Two wire multi-pump connection for faster installation
- Hand on, Off, and Auto-On buttons available for easy pump operation at the keypad. No toggling between local and remote operation
Helping to Improve Your Performance
- Multi-pump configuration for up to four (4) pumps – no need for PLC
- System redundancy with multi-master control in case of drive failure
Standard for every drive
- Wide range of voltage and enclosure options
- True 208V coverage
- Dedicated single phase input
- Remote commissioning and monitoring with USB Connectivity and software
- In-panel or handheld keypad with backlit display
- Alarm Log for last 5 alarms and maintenance events
- EMC/RFI filters and Dual DC-link reactors to reduce drive noise emissions and interference
- I/O expansion cards, factory installed or field configured
Click the button below to directly contact the supplier. Use it to:
- Ask a question.
- Request more detailed information or literature.
- Discuss your current project/application.
- Request a quote.
- Locate a distributor in your area.
- Schedule a demo.