Aminophenylboronate P6XL can also be used for purification and removal of certain enzymes such as proteases and hydrolases where the boronic acid group has affinity for the active site.
Aminophenylboronate P6XL is produced in a controlled environment to ISO 9001 quality standard and is designed for use in cGMP manufacturing of biological molecules and for incorporation into diagnostic assays.
- Affinity purification and removal of glycoproteins and glycans
- High purity m-aminophenylboronic acid ligand
- Ligand binds selectively to carbohydrate groups with cis- diols
- High dynamic binding capacity
- Robust, long life adsorbent
- Sanitisable with NaOH allowing multiple cycles