Sierra-Olympic introduces the Ventus 275 advanced cooled mid-wave infrared (MWIR) camera system to offer a cost-effective solution for a variety of applications including surveillance, fixed monitoring, defense, manned/unmanned ground, and airborne applications. The camera system supports continuous zoom, autofocus, and advanced image processing in a compact package ready for integration.
The Ventus 275 allows the user to see farther at higher sensitivity without compromising footprint or weight. It is equipped with a powerful processing engine with electronic image stabilization, automatic/manual gain control, adaptive contrast control, and more. A 15 μm-pitch InSb focal plane array provides a 640 x 512 image that leverages the superior optical quality of the highly tuned athermalized and parfocal zoom lens.
Additional Ventus 275 features include:
- Shutter-based non-uniformity correction
- Analog NTSC/PAL and digital CameraLink video output
- Athermalized and parfocal continuous zoom lens
- One-touch autofocus
- Adaptive contrast controls
- Easily Exportable (EAR ECCN 6A003.b.4.a)
- Environmentally sealed front lens element
- User color palettes/LUT
- Integrated NUC (non-uniformity correction)
- Spatial/temporal De-noise
- Automatic Gain Control
For more features and specifications on the Ventus 275 MWIR camera, download the datasheet.