Mail Room: KeyMark Document Management SolutionsSource: KeyMark Inc.
The mailroom is typically the most paper-intensive department of any business. Many companies address that challenge by adding staff, and increasing payroll. KeyMail, KeyMark’s automated mailroom solution has been successfully implemented for companies processing over 1,000 pieces of mail a day.
The mailroom is typically the most paper-intensive department of any business. Many companies address that challenge by adding staff, and increasing payroll. KeyMail, KeyMark’s automated mailroom solution has been successfully implemented for companies processing over 1,000 pieces of mail a day. Users of KeyMail have realized an ROI in less than a year and reduced their forecasted headcount by up to 50% all while increasing efficiency, accuracy and improving customer service.
- Can handle mail in various formats; paper, fax, email, and COLD.
- Can process structured, semi structured and unstructured documents.
- Seamlessly integrates with your existing system.
- Not only scans and captures documents and automates data entry but also has records management, workflow and archival components.
- Configurable so changes required for new business objectives or practices can be made rapidly.
- Access documents with a click of a mouse.
- Intuitive interfaces can be tailored to each user’s needs.
- Audit trails permit tracking of items throughout your business process.
- Management reports make executive oversight much easier.
- Scalable to increase productivity and efficiency enterprise-wide.
- Decreases manual labor required for document preparation up to 50%.
- Decreases shipping costs.
- Saves time, money and storage space with digital archival.
- Realizes an ROI in months, not years.
Sample Process Flow - Preliminary
- Mail is received and opened, documents extracted and scanned.
- Transactions will be automatically classified and assigned a document type to each page face (image) in the batch as an unattended service.
- Next, Automated Separation will process the transactions and determine both the break points between documents, and their document types.
- Users will be able to review the unconfident and unclassified documents or items flagged as potential inconsistencies based upon criteria such as page counts and document type counts.
- Finally, transactions will be output to one or more back end systems for data upload, image archival or workflow.
KeyMark Insurance Mailroom Automation Tool Kit
This tool kit contains valuable resources such as a narrated Webinar, white papers, case studies, and relevant links.