Fujitsu Scanner Products from KeyMarkSource: KeyMark Inc.
Fujitsu Computer Products of America, Inc. (FCPA) conducts engineering and marketing activities in San Jose, CA and sales operations throughout the United States. Our Imaging Products Group (IPG) is an established leader in the Document Imaging Market, featuring state-of-the-art scanning solutions in the workgroup, departmental, and production-level scanner categories. Fujitsu's revolutionary scanners deliver speed, image quality, paper handling, as well as true ease of integration and compatibility with your other imaging applications.
Fujitsu fi-5750C Color Duplex Document Scanner
The Fujitsu fi-5750C improves productivity in so many ways. Fast, 57-ppm/114-ipm, color and monochrome scanning at 300 dpi (600 dpi. optical resolution) lightens your workload all the way up to its daily duty cycle of up to 8,000 documents. Flatbed operation and a versatile, 200-page automatic document feeder (ADF) handle a wide variety of paper sizes, as well as irregular documents. And for maximum flexibility and comfort, the ADF slides and rotates to three different positions to accommodate left- and right-handed users.
With 256 MB of memory and onboard JPEG compression the fi-5750C processes color images with ease and can accommodate documents up to 34" in length. High-speed UltraSCSI and USB 2.0 interfaces keep up with throughput demands, while the full versions of Adobe Acrobat 6.0 Standard and ScandAll 21 add value and functionality.
Fujitsu fi-5650C Color Duplex Document Scanner
With a high scan rate of up to 57 ppm/114 ipm (300 dpi), onboard JPEG compression, and duty cycle of up to 8,000 documents per day, the Fujitsu fi-5650C combines performance and dependability to create an outstanding production scanner. It also scans at 71 ppm/142 ipm in landscape orientation and features an optical resolution of 600 dpi for amazing image detail.
For greater convenience, dual control panels allow operation from either side, while dual, high-speed interfaces (Ultra SCSI and USB 2.0) provide easy connectivity. A proven, reliable, 200-page automatic document feeder (ADF) with Ultrasonic double-feed detection that accepts documents ranging from 2.1 in. x 2.9 in. up to 12 in. x 18 in. enhances productivity. The Fujitsu fi-5650C comes with TWAIN and ISIS drivers and is also certified with Kofax Image Controls and VRS. Full versions of Adobe Acrobat 6.0 and ScandAll 21, also included with the fi-5650C scanner, add value and functionality.
Fujitsu fi-4120C2/fi-4220C2 Color Duplex Workgroup Scanners
The Fujitsu fi-4120C2 and fi-4220C2 scanners bring the perfect balance of speed and versatility to distributed and front-office scanning environments. Both scan in color, grayscale or monochrome at duplex speeds up to 50ipm and feature 600 dpi optical resolution for incredible image quality. The built-in automatic document feeder allows users to scan up to 50 pages at once and can even handle hard plastic cards. Moreover, the fi-4120C2 and fi-4220C2 scanners possess exceptional paper handling with length and thickness double feed detection as well as long document scanning support up to 34 inches. Yet, at just 6.3 in. x 11.9 in. x 6.7 in. (fi-4120C2 scanner) and 9.0 in. x 11.9 in. x 22.4 in. (fi-4220C2 scanner), they easily install into even the most crowded environments.
Fujitsu fi-4120C2 and fi-4220C2 workgroup scanners conveniently include everything inbox to get organizations up and scanning. With the full version of Kofax Software VRS 3.5, Adobe Acrobat 6.0 Standard, QuickScan and ScandAll 21 software, users get image enhancement functionality as well as the option of scanning directly to PDF, file, print or batch. Ultra SCSI and USB 2.0 interfaces offer broad compatibility and high performance. And the one-year Limited Warranty, along with eligibility for our Advance Exchange Program, provides peace-of-mind. For full details on the Limited Warranty and on all service programs, go to www.ImagingService.com or call (800) 301-9475.
Fujitsu ScanSnap 5110EOX
The ScanSnap 5110EOX features a space saving compact design and reduces faxing and copying costs. You can protect and preserve documents and easily share and access those documents. The ScanSnap can also scan directly to PDF with just the push of a button.
- Scan 15 double-sided pages per minute
- Automatically eliminate blank pages
- Simple installation and operation in a compact design
- Data reduction with automatic color detection
- Automatic de-skew, image rotation and paper size detection
- PDF Thumbnail Application (PDF Thumbnail View)
- Advance Exchange maximizes uptime
Fujitsu ScanSnap fi-5110EOXM
The ScanSnap fi-5110EOXM enables users to scan directly to PDF or email with a touch of a button using their Macintosh computer. The ScanSnap fi-5110EOXM is bundled with Adobe Acrobat Standard software and is included to work with Mac OS X.
- 50-page Automatic Document Feeder
- Fast monochrome and color scan rates of up to 15 pages per minute / 30 images per minute
- 600dpi optical resolution
- Automatic color, page size and length detection Bundled with full standard version of Adobe Acrobat Software
- USB 2.0 Interface
Fujitsu 5000N Network Adapter
The fi-5000N is a remote scanner network attachment that allows connection of supported fi series scanners to attach anywhere on the LAN / WAN network without a computer.
- 3 second or less fingerprint authentication user verification
- Push or pull scanning ability
- Currently supports: fi-4120C Series, fi-4220C Series, fi-4530C, fi-5530C, fi-5110C, fi-5120C and fi-5220C scanners
- Includes administrative/client software utility
Fujitsu Computer Products of America, Inc. is pleased to announce the fi-5900C, the newest addition to the family of production level scanners. The Fujitsu fi-5900C scanner is the first in its class to come equipped with high-speed USB 2.0 as well as hardware VRS 4.x Professional.
- Scan in color at the same speed as monochrome & grayscale (Up to 100ppm / 200ipm @ 300dpi, Portrait) (Up to 120ppm/ 240ipm @ 300dpi, Landscape)
- Triple Ultrasonic Double Feed Detection
- Long document scanning of up to 34"
- Hardware real time JPEG compression
- 500-page Automatic Document Feeder (ADF)
- Duty cycle of up to 100,000 pages
- Multiple interface: Ultra Wide SCSI / USB 2.0 and Third Party Slot
- Bundled with Kofax VRS 4 Plus & Adobe Acrobat
The compact, lightweight fi-60F scanner is ideal for busy office and retail environments. It quickly scans important, small documents, such as insurance cards, identification cards, credit cards, passports, driver's licenses, photographs, and more. Coverless scanning eliminates the repetitive task of opening and closing the cover before and after each scan. Simply place documents on the flatbed and scan! Auto-deskew and auto-cropping functions optimize scan size and quality, conserving storage resources and properly orienting scans regardless of how they are placed on the flatbed. Highspeed USB 2.0 connectivity combines outstanding performance and easy installation. Included TWAIN and ISIS® drivers and ScandAll 21 software simplify integration and boost productivity right from the start.
No time, no cover, no problem.
The Fujitsu fi-60F increases user productivity with fast, one-second scanning (at 200 dpi) and coverless scanning. When full detail is needed, the Fujitsu fi-60F scanner delivers clean, crisp scans up to 5.83 in. x 4.13 in. — in color, grayscale, and monochrome — with true, 600-dpi optical resolution. However, when time is critical, users can scan documents at 200 dpi in monochrome or 8-bit grayscale in just one second. And 24-bit color scans at 200 dpi take just 1.7 seconds.
- True, 600-dpi optical resolution with one-second scanning at 200 dpi
- Coverless scanning with auto-deskew and auto-cropping
- High-speed USB 2.0 connectivity
- Includes TWAIN, ISIS® and ScandAll 21
- Includes one year Limited Warranty
Maximize your uptime and extend the life of your scanner investment with service by Fujitsu. Manage costs, avoid unexpected downtime, and improve your productivity.
- Choose from the industry's broadest variety of service programs to find the best solution for your requirements and budget
- Preferential, toll-free technical support minimizes hold time, improving productivity for contract customers
- 4-hour response time is available when every minute of uptime counts
- Field Service Engineers are equipped with necessary parts and Fujitsu imaging expertise to repair the vast majority of problems on the first visit