TransIT-VirusGEN® SELECT Transfection Reagent is identical in formulation to our research-grade TransIT-VirusGEN® and includes release testing and quality documentation to streamline the process of ancillary material* qualification, ensuring seamless transitions from discovery through large-scale manufacturing.
Large Scale Virus Production for Preclinical and Early Phase Clinical Trials
All TransIT-VirusGEN® reagents are designed to enhance delivery of packaging and transfer vector DNA to suspension and adherent HEK 293 cell types in order to increase production of recombinant lentivirus and adeno-associated virus (AAV).
With performance that exceeds PEI and PEIpro® reagents, TransIT-VirusGEN® SELECT offers a simplified, cost-effective workflow, making it the superior choice for large-scale virus production.
*USP <1043> ANCILLARY MATERIALS FOR CELL, GENE AND TISSUE-ENGINEERED PRODUCTS
- Performance – Efficient DNA delivery for large-scale production of high-titer viral vectors
- Quality – Tested for performance, identity, sterility, endotoxin and mycoplasma
- Reliability – Exceptional lot-to-lot consistency
- Flexibility – Compatible with different virus production platforms and repeat filtration
- Animal Origin Free – Fully synthetic transfection reagent formulation
All Configurations: Store at -10 to -30°C
All Configurations: 6 months