The Extract Technology, formerly Walker Barrier Systems, Square Tray Dryer-Filter Isolator is designed to give total operator and environmental protection during potent API slurry filtration, drying and product transfer between the dryer and the receiving container.
- Fully welded 7 gauge 316L stainless steel construction, with 5/8 inch corner radiuses, and laminated safety glass.
- Operating in negative pressure mode with HEPA filtered turbulent airflow.
- The HEPA filters are “push-push” type with safe change ability.
- PLC with password protection to automatically maintain the constant pressure in the Isolator within high and low set points, with audible and visual alarm back up, and full CIP control.
- Nitrogen purge system for internal explosion-proof classification, Class 1, Div 1, Group C & D.
- External explosion-proof , Class 1, Div 1, Group C & D.
- C-22 Hastelloy Pressure Filter mounted in the Isolator base.
- C-22 Hastelloy Vacuum Square Tray Dryer mounted in the back wall of the Isolator for better viewing & operator ergonomics.
- C-22 Hastelloy “Mother Liquor” tank mounted beneath the Isolator.
- Automatic CIP system and nitrogen purge system.
- 316L stainless steel solvent recovery tank.
- Square Tray Dryer with twice the capacity of round tray dryers.