In the pharmaceutical industry, granulation is used to create bonds between particles as part of the oral solid dosage manufacturing process. ILC Dover supplies a family of products that support contained granulator operation and features validated containment technology, clear film, and the ability to retrofit to existing equipment design.
ILC Dover supplies a family of products that support contained Granulator operation.
- Retrofit to existing equipment design
- Validated containment technology
- Clear film
- Active or passive system
- Flexible material
- Single-use components
- Provides the lowest overall cost of process ownership through low capital and operating cost including reduced cleaning and cleaning validation
- Fastest turnaround of processing suite for subsequent manufacturing campaigns
- Process is contained without contamination of motor, drive shaft, and controls with flange mount design
- Nanogram containment levels achieved
- Supports visibility for maintenance
- Does not affect ATEX and Ex ratings
- Ergonomics maximized
- Speed of implementation