The R&S FSV3000 is designed to help users set up complex measurements in the simplest and fastest way possible. With its easy usability and high measurement speed, it is the right instrument for labs and production lines. It provides up to 200 MHz analysis bandwidth – enough to capture and analyze, for example, two 5G NR carriers at once.
The R&S®FSV3000 features functions that make complex measurements fast and easy. Setting up RF parameters with touchscreen gestures is as easy as using your smartphone. The auto set feature automatically sets the most important parameters such as frequency, level and gating.
Additional features include:
- Frequency range from of 10 Hz to 4, 7.5, 13.6, 30 or 44 GHz
- Analysis bandwidth up to 200 MHz
- SSB phase noise at 10 kHz offset (1 GHz): –107 dBc/Hz
- GUI with multi-touch, SCPI recorder and event-based actions
- Options for analog and digital signal analysis, including 5G NR
- 10 Gbit/s LAN interface for faster data transfer (option)
Download the full brochure for more information on the R&S®FSV300.