Non-functionalized agarose chromatography beads – ideal base matrices for production of affinity resins or for gel filtration of large molecules such as viruses or plasmids.
Praesto Pure chromatography media are plain agarose-based beads designed for large-scale biomolecule purification. Praesto Pure resins are the ideal base matrices for production of affinity resins with minimal unspecific interaction and long functional life time.
Praesto Pure media are available in 45 μm, 65 μm and 90 μm particle sizes, covering use in preparative high-performance separations, intermediate applications, and in processing of large volumes in limited time frames.
Praesto Pure resins can also be used directly for purification by gel filtration of various large biomolecules such as viruses and plasmids.
Praesto Pure resins are based on highly cross-linked agarose. They offer very good flow and pressure drop characteristics, excellent chemical and physical stability, and excellent recoveries of active proteins.
Pre-activated resins are also available in a variety of source chemistries.
Key Performance Benefits:
- Novel 45 μm, 65 μm and 90 μm non-functionalized, agarose-based chromatography beads
- Ideal base matrices for development of affinity chromatography resins
- Gel filtration of large biomolecules (e.g. viruses, plasmids)
- Low non-specific interactions and excellent recoveries
- High-flow agarose with excellent chemical and physical stability