Ribbon Blender is a light duty blender maily used for easy to mix powder components which are pre-processed like dried granules, pre-sieved powders etc. It is a LOW SHEAR mixer and mostly used for SOLID / SOLID Mixing.
Solid / Liquid mixing can also be achieved when high shearing force is not desired. It occupies less head room space for large volume mixing unlike Double Cone, ‘V’ Blenders etc.
- Available in two shapes - U & W.
- U-for Low to Medium volume Capacity (single shaft).
- W-for Large to Mega volume Capacity (double shaft).
- All contact parts in stainless steel 316.
- Bearing mounted on lanterns out of mixing zone to avoid Cross contamination.
- Reduced Material handling due to side discharge facility of processed materials.
- Meets all cGMP/cGEP standards.
- Air purge on the side entry seals for better cross contamination control.
- Continuous Ribbon design for complete discharge of the finished product.
- Belt driven power transmission for Quieter environment and less maintenance.
- Paddle style agitator instead of Ribbon for Blending fragile materials.
- Capacity available 125 L to 8400 L. (Larger volumes upto 20,000 L can be provided).