Skyworks introduces SkyOne® LiTE, a highly integrated front-end solution for LTE mobile devices. Building on Skyworks’ proven SkyLiTE™ architecture, this new platform incorporates advanced power amplifiers, proprietary duplexers, and innovative switching technology to support complex carrier aggregation combinations in a significantly reduced form factor.
These high performance systems also include a diversity receive front-end module and high linearity antenna switches to further improve functionality and enhance the user experience. SkyOne® LiTE delivers best-in-class transmit and receive performance while reducing the footprint by more than 20 percent. With two variants, the pin-to-pin solution supports 10 bands for North America and 12 bands for Europeand Asia Pacific. Importantly, the SkyOne® LiTE family decreases development time for smartphone manufacturers.
Skyworks’ new SkyOne® LiTE platform includes:
- SKY78185-11/21 – low band front-end modules with 2G/3G/4G power amplifiers (PAs) for LTE applications that include four duplexers and are designed for use in all regions
- SKY78187-11 – a mid and high band front-end module with 3G/4G PAs for LTE applications that integrates five duplexers and one TDD filter and is designed for North America
- SKY78188-11 – a mid and high band front-end module with 3G/4G PAs for LTE applications that utilizes four duplexers and four TDD filters and is designed for Europe and China
- SKY96500-11 – LTE diversity receive module with a MIPI® RF front-end interface
- SKY13698-694LF – double pole, double throw antenna swap switch
For more information on these front end solutions, click on the model numbers above to download the available datasheets.