Headworks Bar Screen sets the standard for the industry, even in the toughest of applications including deep channels, high flows, combined sewers and large debris. The Headworks Bar Screen is a front raked, front return bar screen with multiple rake bars mounted to chains located on each side of the self contained frame. The design eliminates the possibility of solids carry over and can easily be totally enclosed for odor control and improved hygiene.
Rest easy with these standard custom features:
- Removes obstructions easily. The patented auto-reverse feature makes obstruction removal quick and easy.
- Low profile. The Headworks Bar Screen requires less than 3 feet (1m) above discharge point.
- High hydraulic capacity. The screens hydraulic capacity accommodates approximately 2 mgd/SF of screen area.
- Resists corrosion. Engineered with durable all stainless steel components.
- Reduce blinding. Our bar screen offers a fast cleaning cycle of down to 5 seconds.
- Low headloss. Low headloss, even with 1/4 inch (4mm) openings.
- Rugged roller chains. The true roller chains are made out of 304 or 316 stainless steel.
- Fast and easy maintenance. Almost all components are serviced at the top of the channel and the unit can be designed to pivot out of the channel for total access.