Automation systems for formulation and filling
Achieve large scale, end-to-end cell and gene therapy manufacturing.
- Aseptic closed disposables
- Consistent product quality
- Industrial platform in standard and configured versions
- Flexible recipes and batch sizes
- Direct tech transfers across facilities
- Standalone or fully integrated with eBR/MES
- Operation in Class C/D cleanroom
- Higher throughput for lower headcount
- Complete system with equipment, disposables, service and support
Cell And Gene Therapy Formulation And Fill Platform Video
Case Study: Integrated media production system
This Invetech configurable platform helps achieve consistent product quality with tracked records and trusted manufacturing controls.
- Bulk media formulation 50-250L batch size, multiple recipes
- Coupled fill 0.25-5L for direct integration into drug product manufacturing
- Complete batch delivered in a single shift by a single operator
- GMP, 21CFR11, eBR integrated
Configurable to your needs
Our versatile formulation and filling systems enable rapid configuration to meet your specific manufacturing needs. Accurately formulate and dispense liquid and fill output bags utilizing aseptic single-use disposables.
3rd Generation filling system
This system provides a fully automated platform for flexible bag filling by a single operator.
Viral vector cryo-bag filling
- Output bag size range 50 mL ~ 500 mL
- Fill volume (per bag) 15 mL~ 200 mL
- Fill rate (100 mL fill) 72 bags in 2 hours
Media bag filling
- Output bag size range 500 mL ~ 5 L
- Fill volume (per bag) 200 mL ~ 5 L
- Fill rate (100 mL fill) 20 bags in 1 hour
Key platform capabilities
- Automated bag seal and separate
- Temperature control for cell products and reagents
- PLC or DCS compatible
- Barcode scanner capable
- Class C/D cleanroom operation
- Single-use systems matched to equipment configuration
Configurations for cell product and cell banking
Configurable platform enables base platforms to be configured for a broad range of formulation and filling applications, including processing final cell product or aliquoting cell suspensions for master and/or working cell banks.