DIA NOW facilitates insights on a daily basis that are critical to driving technological advancements from the lab, throughout regulatory reviews, and ultimately to patients.
- Consolidates continuously updated knowledge across conferences, learning, publications, and podcasts based on your company specific goals.
- Drives accessibility to insights anytime, anywhere, and across any device.
- Enables direct full team access to nuances in dialogue across stakeholder groups for greater collective understanding.
- Delivers company curated content, where you control your organization's knowledge plan.
- Activities generate insights on a daily basis that are critical to driving technological advancements from the lab, throughout regulatory reviews, and ultimately to patients.
Content is continuously updated throughout the year based upon the ongoing activity at DIA.
This includes a foundation of:
- Project Management and Strategic Planning
- Data and Data Standards
- Rare Disease and Special Populations
- Preclinical and Early Phase Research
- Clinical Safety and Pharmacovigilance
- Clinical Development and Operations
- Quality Assurance, Control, and CMC
- Medical Affairs and Scientific Communication
- Patient Engagement
- Value and Access
How will I select the content I want my team’s to see in DIA NOW?
Once a customer of DIA NOW, you will be connected with a DIA Curation Manager. You will work together on your organization’s and team’s goals to select the content and learning courses most applicable to your objectives. You and your teams will have unlimited access to DIA publications, podcasts, white papers, and webinars as a feature of full access to DIA Membership.
How do my team members and I access the content?
- Users can securely access DIA NOW from a single sign-on with a unique username and password through the DIA NOW portal.
- Future versions of DIA NOW may be integrated into the company’s own Learning Management System.
Can I search the content?
- Beginning July 2018, all DIA NOW content descriptions will be searchable.
- The development plan includes advanced search features powered by natural language processing and machine learning.
I see that DIA NOW provides full access to DIA Membership, what does that mean?
The cost of DIA Membership is included in the DIA NOW subscription pricing. Benefits include:
- Continuous connectivity to 6,000+ collaborators across over 20 topic-specific DIA Communities. Find answers to real-time questions, access interactive webinars, request feedback on work, and nurture collaborative relationships.
- Exclusive registration rates for attendees who elect to join DIA at in-person conferences, events, and trainings.
View all DIA Membership benefits here.
How can I learn more about the specifics of DIA NOW for my organization?
Please reach out to us at Development@DIAglobal.org with any questions or to setup a demonstration.
For more content like this from DIA please consider subscribing to the DIA Global Forum newsletter