Conventional cGMP construction projects can be very daunting and frustrating, especially for startup companies. Global regulatory requirements, design & permitting, contractor and vendor selection, equipment purchase, and validation are just a few elements in a typical project. Regardless of the size of your company, G-CON Building Services can manage all of these elements so you can focus on your core business objective - producing treatments for patients.
GMP Facility Project Specialists
Our team of Construction and Project Managers have over 20 years of cGMP facility experience. With that knowledge, GCBS ensures that industry and regulatory requirements are considered as part of the project plan. Moreover, they bring focused attention industry specific issues before problems arise.
POD Integration Specialists
Adding PODs to a facility is a leading edge innovation for the industry. PODs allow the speed-to-market that pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical companies are eager to embrace. As POD Integration Specialists, GCBS fills the knowledge and experience gap between G-CON and the site contractor, allowing the full value of PODs to be realized.
GCBS can help you during any stage of your project including:
- Facility Layout
- Order of magnitude estimate
- Site selection assistance
- Schedule development (high Level)
- Compliance review
- Coordination of architectural and engineering services
- Assistance obtaining permits
- Milestone costs and schedule review
- Construction period document review
- Project construction tracking and reporting
- Coordination of project documentation