The PicoScope® 9400 is a 5 GHz sampler extended real time oscilloscope that has been designed to combine the benefits of real-time sampling, equivalent-time sampling and high analog bandwidth. It features four 5 GHz input channels with market-leading ADC, timing and display resolutions for accurately measuring and visualizing high-speed analog and data signals. It is ideal for capturing pulse and step transitions to 70 ps, impulses down to 140 ps and clocks and data eyes to 3 Gb/s.
The PicoScope 9404 has a built-in full-bandwidth trigger on every channel, with pretrigger ETS capture to well above the Nyquist sampling rate. The oscilloscope has 5 GHz bandwidth behind a 50 ohm SMA(f) input, and there are three acquisition modes capturing at 12-bit resolution into a shared memory of up to 250 kS. The PicoSample 4 software is derived from existing PicoSample 3 and PicoScope 9000 products. The high-resolution display can be resized to fit any window, filling 4k and even larger or multiple monitors.
The PicoScope 9400 sampling oscilloscope is ideal for applications involving:
- Telecom and radar test, service and manufacturing
- Optical fiber, transceiver and laser testing (optical to electrical conversion not included)
- RF, microwave and gigabit digital system measurements
- Signal, eye, pulse and impulse characterization
- Precision timing and phase analysis
- Digital system design and characterization
- Eye diagram, mask and limits test to 3 Gb/s
- Ethernet, HDMI 1, PCI, SATA and USB 2.0
- Semiconductor characterization
- Signal, data and pulse/impulse integrity and pre-compliance testing
For additional information on features and specifications, download the datasheet.