Sitrof Safety Capture For Oracle Argus BrochureSource: Sitrof Technologies
Adverse event (AE) reporting is a key part of the process for maintaining safety and compliance. Unfortunately, it's also incredibly labor-intensive. AE source documents arrive in just about any form—mail, fax, email, even voice records from call centers.
"Unlocking" these source documents from paper and isolated directories has become a pharmaceutical industry imperative for scaling global operations and managing CROs. That's where Argus Capture by Sitrof Technologies comes in.
Sitrof Safety Capture with Oracle Argus Safety
Sitrof Safety Capture with Oracle Argus Safety improves your company's end-to-end pharmacovigilance program by providing a holistic view of product stewardship—from clinical trials through post-marketing surveillance.
Sitrof Safety Capture transforms unstructured adverse event (AE) source documentation into searchable digital records and automatically create entries in the Argus Intake Worklist. From the Intake Worklist, users have the ability to create a case from the source documentation or reject the document.
- Imports all AE source data regardless of original format—paper, digital, fax, e-fax, email (with or without attachments)—as well as voice records from call centers
- Supports combining multiple email attachments into a single document or splitting into multiple documents
- Supports both high- and low-volume capture requirements
- Compatible with most mid- and high-volume scanners and multifunction devices
- Allows for user-supplied metadata about AE source data, such as country, classification type and product
- High availability technology maximizes system availability and minimizes disruption