OpSource Introduces OpSource Partner Ecosystem, Brings Customized Cloud And Managed Hosting Solutions To The Channel
OpSource, Inc., the leader in enterprise cloud and managed hosting, recently announced the OpSource Partner Ecosystem, a comprehensive new program designed to enable integrators, developers, ISVs, cloud platform companies and telecom providers to offer integrated solutions for their joint customers. OpSource's unique offerings address the needs for high security, control, performance and ease of integration. OpSource believes that more than 50% of its revenue will come from the channel, and has redefined its strategy to better support the needs of enterprises and the channel, as reflected by today's announcement of the company's new direction. The OpSource Partner Ecosystem will speed enterprise adoption of the cloud by reducing the burden of integration, shortening time to market for new services, and lowering the total cost of implementation and ownership for both partners and customers.
"For the enterprise cloud to realize mass adoption, companies must recognize the importance of the channel," said Antonio Piraino, Vice President and Research Director, Tier1 Research. "The majority of hardware and software is delivered through the channel today as part of larger solutions, but until now very few in the hosting space have acknowledged this simple fact. Companies that recognize the power of the channel and build their businesses around it will gain significant business advantages."
OpSource has tailored its partner program to address the needs of different types of partners based on their role in the overall ecosystem to provide planning, design, implementation, operations and management. OpSource has customized its program for five different partner categories.
- Consulting and Development: OpSource's Consulting and Development Partners provide professional services, integration and software development services to their enterprise and SaaS ISV customers. Partners include Montclair Advisors, Scio and Surge.
- Cloud Platform: OpSource's Cloud Platform Partners provide software, hardware and Platform-as-a-Service solutions that enable end users to more effectively test, develop, integrate, monitor, manage, analyze and secure cloud infrastructure and cloud applications. Partners include Apprenda, AppZero and Zuora.
- Infrastructure: OpSource's Infrastructure Partners provide best-in-class solutions that power the OpSource Cloud and Managed Hosting Platforms. Partners include Gomez, Oracle and VMware.
- Telecom: OpSource's Telecom Partners provide voice, data, ICT and managed services solutions to enterprise customer. For our Telecom Partners, cloud hosting represents an important component to their overall solutions portfolio. These partners are typically involved at all stages of development and launch and resell OpSource solutions. Partners include NTT America and NTT Europe.
- Distribution: OpSource's Distribution Partners resell cloud or managed hosting services as part of their distribution, VAR, agent, systems integration and outsourced solutions. These partners resell OpSource solutions. Partners include Cloud 49 and Healthcare Practice IT.
"As cloud computing continues gaining traction with enterprise customers, cloud services and managed hosting providers like OpSource have quickly responded to customers' needs for security, portability and web application performance management," said Tom Meusel, Vice President of Worldwide Channels, Gomez, the Web Performance Division of Compuware. "As innovators in this rapidly growing marketplace, we're helping to advance cloud performance for companies of all sizes."
In order to provide enhanced levels of support to its partners, OpSource also offers three levels of partnership: OpSource General Partner, OpSource Gold Certified Partner and OpSource Platinum Partner. For details on the benefits on each level, please visit the OpSource Partner website.
"OpSource offers its partners unparalled flexibility and support," said Shawn Price, president and general manager, Zuora. "Zuora's Z-Commerce for the Cloud enables cloud providers to automate metering, pricing and billing for their full spectrum of products, bundles, and configurations quickly and accurately. By working with OpSource, we can give our customers best-in-class solutions to enable their cloud businesses from infrastructure to billing. Working with OpSource has had a strong, positive impact on our growing business."
"OpSource has long recognized the importance of our partners to our success," said Treb Ryan, CEO, OpSource. "As businesses have moved to the cloud, it has become more important than ever to bring our customers the kind of integrated, comprehensive solutions that are only achievable when you take a partnership-driven approach to solution building. We have launched the OpSource Partner Ecosystem to help develop these tailored, powerful solutions for all customers, no matter their market or size, while also bringing the varied members of the cloud ecosystem a way to add value and reap benefits from this rapidly growing market."
OpSource provides cloud and managed hosting solutions that enable businesses of all sizes to accelerate growth and scale operations while controlling costs and reducing IT infrastructure support risks. More than four hundred Software-as-a-Service ISVs, cloud platform providers, carriers and enterprises rely on OpSource's expertise, experience and agility to operate high-availability, business-critical hosting environments. Our industry-leading Application Operations service goes beyond traditional hosting by providing application management, change management, performance management and application optimization. Our Cloud Hosting service is the first to bring together the flexibility, availability and community of the public cloud with the security, performance and control the enterprise demands. Founded in 2002, OpSource is SAS 70 Type II, PCI DSS Level 1 and European Safe Harbor certified and has operations in California, Virginia, UK, Ireland, and India. For more information, please visit www.opsource.net.
SOURCE: OpSource, Inc.