Healthcare: KeyMark Document Management SolutionsSource: KeyMark Inc.
With over 80% of medical records still paper-based, access and storage of those records is one of most daunting challenges facing healthcare management today. KeyCare, KeyMark's end-to-end healthcare solution reduces the amount of paper your employees have to handle and can merge paper and electronic files into one cohesive electronic folder.
The highly configurable nature of KeyCare integrates with your existing HIS system so you won't need to waste valuable time training employees. With a click of the mouse they will gain access to valuable information enabling them to give real answers in real time to physicians, insurers and patients alike. KeyCare will increase your organization's agility, shorten insurance and billing cycles, improve efficiency and patient care and reduce storage space needed.
- Point-and-click configurable.
- Seamlessly integrates with multiple HIS systems.
- Easy-to-use interface.
- Automates data entry, workflow, and processing of EOB's and other forms.
- Users can double-click on a document and access any and all supporting information.
- Flexible security allows you to restrict access by document group, document type and even a specific keyword.
- Accesses documents in multiple formats.
- Automates medical coding and the billing of primary and secondary insurance sources.
- Information can be accessed in-house or via secure web connections, so coders can work remotely.
- Audit trails allow the user to track a document anywhere throughout your enterprise and can demonstrate HIPAA compliance.
- Automatically archives documents you would normally print and file saving time, money and storage space.
- EOB's are scanned and automatically routed where they need to go.
- Scalable to increase productivity and efficiency enterprise-wide.
- Significantly reduces payment balancing and posting time so you can bill secondary insurance or the patient more quickly.
- Reduces the chance of lost or held revenue from insurers.
- Drastically decreases manual data entry increasing your agility, cutting staffing costs and reducing errors.
- Increases customer satisfaction, especially during the time-consuming and stressful registration phase.
- Records are more consistent, more complete and more accurate.
- Reduces staffing costs and time dealing with misfiling and lost documents.
- Realizes an ROI in months, not years.