Intelligent Capture Enhances Customer Operations At Sherwin-WilliamsSource: ISIS Papyrus Software
At Sherwin-Williams, an intelligent capture solution automates the processing of fax transmissions to more than 75 distributed credit offices, equating to about 75,000 pages monthly, ultimately speeding customer credit approvals.
Running more than 3,390 stores in North America, Sherwin-Williams needed to improve automation of customer credit processing for increased operational efficiency and control across the Paint Stores Group.
To replace manual processing of fax submissions to more than 75 District Credit Offices (DCOs), Sherwin-Williams wanted to automate capture of faxed credit forms and facilitate indexing, central storage and control, while allowing each DCO full access to their stores' files. Additionally, the solution must limit access to authorized personnel, handle high-volume fax traffic (75,000 pages monthly) with multiple documents and document types, and support workflow for supervisor reviews and sign-offs. Also important was minimizing local PC software requirements and using their central document archive.
- Increased operational efficiency of DCO activity
- Improved customer credit processing
- Minimal implementation and ongoing costs
- Automated capture / processing of high-volume fax traffic
- Centralized control with local access
- Integration with existing systems
- Browser-based GUI for document processing and storage access
- Distributed capture and processing with centralized document control
- Advanced document recognition and classification with validation for multiple payment and form types
- Consistency of multichannel document handling
- Seamless control by authorized personnel
Access this content to read this case study in its entirety.