ibml SoftTrac ScanSource: ibml
ibml’s SoftTrac® Scan enables users to centralize information management and helps to ensure regulatory compliance and tracking and control.
ibml’s SoftTrac® Scan enables users to centralize information management and helps to ensure regulatory compliance and tracking and control. With the operational intelligence provided by SoftTrac Scan, organizations can more easily standardize their scanning operations and the information they provide.
Complementing ECM platforms and traditional scanning solutions, SoftTrac Scan delivers efficiencies and process improvements. SoftTrac Scan is designed to work with ibml scanners as well as those from other manufacturers, co-exist with any capture or other downstream solution and support both distributed and centralized document scanning environments.
SoftTrac Scan features:
- An attractive and intuitive user interface
- Easy-to use job configuration tools, including a Scan Job Setup wizard and Ink Jet Printer (IJP) setup interface
- Centralized monitoring and reporting
- Batch and user administration
- Dynamic software feeder controls for optimizing scanner throughput
- A tool for streamlining the configuration of TIFF images and settings
- Automated dog-ear detection
- Centralized data storage for all devices
- The ability to scan into virtualized environments
- Single Windows log-in and authentication
- Built on .NET framework