ibml SoftTrac PostScanSource: ibml
With the PostScan module, SoftTrac® can format images and data then integrate directly into a wide range of systems.
With the PostScan module, SoftTrac® can format images and data then integrate directly into a wide range of systems, including:
- Data entry/automated data capture systems
- Enterprise content management (ECM) solutions
- Image and data archives
- Workflow/business process automation systems
How It Works
SoftTrac PostScan uses a DSN connection to communicate with a SoftTrac-populated SQL database. This allows the application to quickly and easily retrieve images and data from the image repository and database. Providing an even smoother integration, standardized “connectors” allow users to configure SoftTrac batches to be inserted directly into Kofax Capture, TIS eFlow and EMC Captiva.
- Combine groups of documents into non-searchable PDF files
- Combine groups of documents into a single multi-page TIFF file
- Automated document re-orientation
- Overlay of a virtual endorsement on a page
- XML output
- Image output based on color detection
- Improve image quality by removing hole punches and borders
- Drop out blank pages
- Text smoothing
- Dog ear removal
To learn more, check out the brochure now!