Brainware Globalbrain BrochureSource: Brainware, Inc.
More than a decade ago, a group of scientists with advanced degrees in physics, mathematics and chaos theory set their sights on the mountains of unstructured data they saw being produced and reproduced by enterprises around the world. Today, unstructured content – the most difficult information to access – comprises more than 80% of all company data. Convinced there had to be a better way to access full document text than through conventional storage and retrieval techniques, they invented the Globalbrain search engine.
We've all felt the frustration of knowing that information you desperately need is "out there" among your company or personal records. But that critical data is "hiding in plain sight" due to subpar indexing, poor OCR results and other information management challenges. Now couple that frustration with the risk of a stiff hit to your bottom line, as the failure to produce this information may result in fines, penalties, or a missed deadline for a customer.
Brainware's customers have deployed Globalbrain to a variety of these business-critical issues:
- Utility company must to be able to produce documents for the government immediately upon request.
- Healthcare provider must find the "needle in the haystack" to avoid a multimillion-dollar penalty from a state tax audit.
- 300 help desk agents need to access an overloaded knowledgebase to quickly assist with customer support calls.
- Software provider needs visibility into a large volume of disparately stored contracts to reconcile M&A activity.
- Government agency requires the ability to proactively identify documents to detect and analyze potentially fraudulent language
Globalbrain is powered by Brainware, a U.S. and European patented classification and intelligent search technology delivering unmatched speed and accuracy to data capture tasks.
Globalbrain enables users to search as they think with words, phrases, sentences, paragraphs or even entire documents of text, rather than complex Boolean- or taxonomy-based retrieval techniques.
Although Globalbrain can be run out of the box with its own Web interface, there are APIs available so that the superior search and classification functionality of Globalbrain can be added to existing applications.
Globalbrain can search terabytes of data and return accurate results in seconds.
Globalbrain looks for patterns in language, rather than trying to infer meaning based on a few key words. Therefore, it delivers accurate results regardless of the language in which documents are written.